A Little Bit About Me

Hi, my name is Émilie and I am currently studying in Physical Rehabilitation at Montmorency College. I have worked a lot to enter this program because there is a high demand and not many places. I am very proud of myself for all the efforts I made in High School and thankful for the ones around me that are still pushing me toward my goal of becoming a physiotherapist. My best friends Gabrielle and Lisandre are two very important people in my life because they have always been around me no matter what. I am also very happy to have my boyfriend in my life because he keeps making me smile even when I have tougher times, he is the person I want to tell everything and he is also making me become a better person every day. Besides my loved ones, I really enjoy going to the gym around 4 to 5 times a week. It helps to lower my stress level and I am very happy for the positive effects that it has on my health. Finally, I am currently looking for a job in the field of physiotherapy and I hope I will soon be able to discover the world I will be working in for the majority of my future.

Comments

  1. Wishing you the best for the future my dear friend ! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Websites Related to Physiotherapy

Physiotherapy Hypertext Narrative